Type of code
- Fixed. The code emitted by the remote control, is always the same. There is no encryption and once the remote control is duplicated, the copy works directly in the receiver.
- Rolling. The code emitted by the remote control, changes with each pulse. A copy of the remote control should be made, that way generating the same brand and model but with a different serial number, that will be necessary for registry in the receiver. There are specific instructions for each receiver of either how to register the copy, remotely or directly manipulating the receiver.
Auto-Programmable The remote control can be registered in the receiver without the need of the original remote control, as long as radio communication is activated and the memory is not full.
- In front of the receiver keep the JMA remote control pressed during 10 seconds until the red LED goes off (after 4 seconds) and it turns to green (at 10 seconds).
- Once the LED is green, release the button and wait for the LED to definitely go off. During the process, the green LED will flash once or several times depending on the code type until finally going off.
If the process does not work, test the standard method using the original remote control or gaining access directly from the receiver.
ADYX® 433-HG BRAVO Remote
- F 433,92
- C ROLLING CODE
- B 4
- AP YES
- M-BT / SIMPLY FR1
SYNCHRONISING GENIUS ROLLING CODE REMOTE CONTROLS
GENIUS remote controls can be synchronised either directly on the receiver or remotely using a remote control already synchronised with the receiver.
Remote synchronising procedure
1. Press and hold buttons P1 and P2 on the remote control already synchronised in the facility for at least 5 seconds.
2. Within 10 seconds, press the same button on the remote control already synchronised in the facility as the one you wish to synchronise.
3. The receiver will enter synchronisation mode and the LED for the active channel will light up steady.
4. Press the button you wish to synchronise on the new remote control.
5. Repeat Step 4 if you wish to add more remote controls.
6. Wait for 10 seconds for the receiver to exit synchronisation mode.
7. Repeat the process for the other channel.
Direct synchronisation procedure on the receiver1. Press the button on the receiver for the channel you wish to synchronise - SW1 to synchronise CH1 and SW2 to synchronise CH2. Either LED 1 or LED 2 will light up steady indicating that the receiver is in synchronisation mode.
2. Within 10 seconds press and hold the button you wish to synchronise on the remote control for at least 1 second.
3. If synchronisation is successful, the LED will flash a couple of times.
4. Repeat the process from Step 2 to synchronise additional remote controls.
5. The receiver will automatically exit synchronisation mode 10 seconds after the last synchronisation.