SYNCHRONISING BENINCA ROLLING CODE REMOTE CONTROLS
Remote synchronisation procedure for the BENINCA remote control
1. Stand near the receiver and press the already synchronised hidden transmitter key.
2. Within 5 seconds press the key on the already synchronised remote control that corresponds to the channel to be associated with the new device.
3. Within 5 seconds, press the key of the new device to be associated with the channel selected in step 2.
The receiver will memorise the new transmitter and exit synchronisation mode immediately.
Direct synchronisation procedure for the BENINCA remote control
1. Open the receiver and briefly press the P button.
The red LED on the receiver will light up for 3 seconds, turn off for 1 second and light up for a further 5 seconds.
2. While the red LED is lit up, press the transmitter button that you want to synchronise with channel 1.
Other transmitters can also be entered. You only have to press a key before 5 seconds elapse since the previous device was synchronised.
3. Once finished, wait 5 seconds until the receiver exits synchronisation mode.
If the procedure fails, it may mean that the receiver memory is full and impedes synchronisation of new devices without the installer\'s permission.