Find your remote and compatable JMA Remote to copy
Type of code
- Fixed. The code emitted by the remote control, is always the same. There is no encryption and once the remote control is duplicated, the copy works directly in the receiver.
- Rolling. The code emitted by the remote control, changes with each pulse. A copy of the remote control should be made, that way generating the same brand and model but with a different serial number, that will be necessary for registry in the receiver. There are specific instructions for each receiver of either how to register the copy, remotely or directly manipulating the receiver.
Auto-Programmable The remote control can be registered in the receiver without the need of the original remote control, as long as radio communication is activated and the memory is not full.
- In front of the receiver keep the JMA remote control pressed during 10 seconds until the red LED goes off (after 4 seconds) and it turns to green (at 10 seconds).
- Once the LED is green, release the button and wait for the LED to definitely go off. During the process, the green LED will flash once or several times depending on the code type until finally going off.
If the process does not work, test the standard method using the original remote control or gaining access directly from the receiver.
HOW TO SYNCHRONISE PILOT SPACE ROLLING CODE REMOTE CONTROLS
PILOT SPACE remote control synchronisation can be performed either directly on the receiver itself or remotely using a remote control that is already synchronised with the receiver.
Remotely synchronising the remote control on the receiver
You must enter each transmitter button separately.
Depending on whether the transmitter / pilot button is to control channel 1 or 2, use the corresponding button on the radio card / control panel / receiver to enter the programming procedure.
1. Press and hold the \"1\" button on the radio card / control panel / receiver for 2 seconds (if the programmed transmitter / transmitter button is to operate channel
1) or the \"2\" button (if the programmable pilot / transmitter button is to operate channel
2). The LED will flash.
2. Within 20 seconds press the button of the transmitter / transmitter to be entered - the LED briefly illuminates with a continuous tone, indicating that the correct pilot / transmitter signal has been received. 3. To accept, press the \"CLR\" button on the radio / control panel / receiver or wait until the LED goes For further buttons on this or other remote controllers / transmitters, proceed as per section 1-2-2 WARNING! - To edit the remote control / transmitter button configuration by deleting the channel assignment to the button, remove the remote control / transmitter from memory (point III), and then re-enter the buttons in the desired manner. Attempting to enter 16 remote control / transmitter will fail.
Synchronising the remote control directly on the receiver
It is possible to enter pilots / transmitters without having to access radio buttons / control panel / receiver. To do this, you must have a transmitter already in place, with the button configuration you want to get in the next (new) pilots / transmitters.
1. Press and hold any pre / programmed remote control / transmitter button for 20 seconds.
2. Within 20 seconds press any button on the transmitter / transmitter to be entered / programmed. In order to enter more transmitters, follow the instructions. point. 1 and 2
WARNING! - The procedure for simple entering pilots / transmitters adds a new remote control / transmitter and sets its buttons according to the pre-programmed transmitter / transmitter configuration used in this procedure.
For the simple procedure of entering the transmitter successfully, the distance between the transmitter / transmitter and the receiver / control panel should not exceed 20 meters.